Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Happens Next

It is getting to be that time of year again. The time of year that I stress over things that don't particularly matter...but still manage to play a big part of my life. What is that? You are right, Major League Baseball. But specifically, the Braves.

From May to the beginning of September the Braves were first place in the National League East Division. I was actually very surprised that they had done so well. I kept telling Morgan that they should be "crapping out" soon. And I was right. The Phillies have won the NL East. But the Braves are currently in first place for the National League Wild Card race.

I am hoping that they can hold it. They have only three games left. All against the Phillies. Could be a very crucial time in baseball.

1 comment: