Friday, August 13, 2010

A New Hope

I am so happy. Today was the end of my first week of work at Associates in Oral Surgery. It was the first time since Christmas that I have worked a full week. It feels so good.

I am really enjoying this job. I have some fun co-workers, and the Dr. is really good about teaching me. Plus he took me to lunch on Tuesday to an authentic German place. Things have been really good.

I decided that after 6 weeks I would finally unpack myself. I have been holding off because my apartment is supposedly being rebuilt...but the work has never started yet. I would actually rather find a new place. That will come in time.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on completing your first week of work... I hope you have a good week this week. Let me know if I can send you out anything. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete