Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beautiful World

Its snowing! Its snowing! ITS SNOWING! Yay! I love the snow! We have about 5 inches outside of our house right now, and it is still snowing! I love it! I can't wait till the ski resorts open! Oh...speaking of the ski resorts...Brian Head had a job fair at SUU today. I went with intentions of finding out how I would be able to get a night job as a ski instructor or lifty. You know, just something so that I can be an official Ski Bum. I walked in, and a lady waived me over to here table. I sat down with her, and she asked me what kinda employment I would be looking for. I told her anything at night time. She told me that they no longer have ski instructor positions at night, but they have open spots for the lifts, rentals, and at the ticket office. I told her I would be interested in any of them. So she took me to the rental table (which was the first table we got to). I intruduced myself to the three guys at the table. They scanned my resume for about 5 seconds, and then I said something (and I wish I remembered what it was...) and all three of the guys busted out laughing. They then turned to eachother, kinda gave the nod, and told me I got the job! It was just that simple! Amazing! So now I am a ski bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment