Friday, October 9, 2009

Make A Move

Well, it is official. I have a new address.

On tuesday I have lucky enough to get a job! I will be working (again) for FedEx! Wahoo! Although this time it will be for FedEx Ground, not Home Delivery. The job is located in Cedar City, and so today I packed up my stuff and moved.

It is weird to be back down here. I was here 3 years ago going to school at SUU. And now I am back. I think that this time around will be much better for me. I have a much better roommate! I have a good paying job! Only one knee is shot unlike both last time! And I only have 1 year left of school!

I am sure that there will be many, many adventures down here. I am very glad that I was able to find a job. Thank you for your prayers and concern for me in my behave. I am very appreciative. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment