Monday, October 12, 2009

Totalimmortal

You know, some say that being active is a wonderful thing. Some say that being active prolongs your life. Some say that being active is the only way to live. And some say that being active is...well...TERRIBLE!

However, I love to be active. I LOVE IT. But, I do not love how my body decides to react to me being active.

Today I went and saw my Dr. about my MRI results. It turns out that my knee cap has lost its ability to function. Apparently my knee cap has become loose. And whenever I decide to run, or bike, or hike, or walk sometimes it wobbles around and causes irratation throughout my entire knee. The result being entire knee tendonitits.

The Dr. gave me a shot of cortisone directly into my knee to help relieve the pain, and help the swelling. Those of you who have had these types of injections know that they can be rather painful. He also wants me to do 9 sessions of physical therapy. So, hopefully my knee will be better...someday...Lousy knee!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh. This is your brother Seth. I am older than you, although I am wiser, you are slightly larger. I just saw this blog thing... Whatever it is. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete