Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Is The Distance

Ohk...here is my December post....since I kinda spaced blogging last month. Whoops.

School ended. I didn't get as good of grades as I would have liked. I failed 2 classes. One by pure procrastination on my part. The other because I had no idea I had missed the mid-term exam. The rest of my classes I did fairly well on. Not the best, but I passed. This next semester will be much better.

Work was been busy. Ohk...that was an understatement. Work was been CRAZY! Goodness! I would start about 7:00 am, and then end around 8:00 or 9:00 pm. They were some super long days! But it was good to work again.

Grimm Tales progressed a lot during December. We have put together an amazing show! I am very excited for the finished product!

So, about 9 years ago my family and I went night skiing to Brian Head. I remembered the whole mountain being open, and it being loads of fun. Me and Morgan headed up there one saturday night. And it turned out to be quite different than it was 9 years ago. They had one lift open, the bunny-hill. It was fun, but not enough. We skiied for a while, and then decided to call it a night. I think next time we will just do a full day!

Morgan and I had our own Christmas at our house before she left to go to her parents. I LOVED it! It was so much fun! We slept in, then ate some breakfast, then started to open gifts. Morgan themed her gifts to me. It was a camping theme! She got me all the things that I needed! It was a very wonderful day! I love her so much!

Christmas with my family followed up next. It was very good to be with them. I love my family. They always do so much to make me feel loved. I love Christmas. I love the Christmas spirit, and how it seems to make everyone happy.

My birthday was a good day. It was a day full of excitement. Mainly cause my clutch died in my truck, and I had to spend $950.00 to replace it. I'd say it was the most expensive birthday that I have ever had.

We went on the traditional New Years trip with my parents to Capitol Reef National Park. It was a lot of fun! We hiked Calf Creek Falls. I think that was about the 15th time that I have done it! I love it so. We weren't able to stay too long since we had to finish Grimm Tales stuffs.

Altogether December was a good month! I am sure that had I blogged it, it would have been far more interesting. I hope that this was good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment