Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long Nights

Wow! Yep, thats about all that I can say. I somehow missed blogging the entire month of December. I am not really sure how that happened...but it did.

I was debating about doing a quick summary about the past month on this blog, but now that I think about it, I think that I will just do another blog for that.

School has started again. I am not sure how I feel about that. I suppose that it will be good. I have 2 on-campus classes; Swimming, and Photography. And then I have 2 online classes; Chemistry, Biology and some University required class for people on Academic Suspension like me.

I am still working for FedEx, however my hours have dropped significantly. I am in need of another job again.

Grimm Tales is looking AMAZING! I can't believe that the show opens in a little more than a week...wow! We have put so much work into this show! It really is amazing. I insist that you come and see it!

I think that is about all that is going on. I will be better about posting, and updating things. I will write an honorary December post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment