Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Day

I don't want this post to seem like I am beating down on myself. No, please take it the other way. With that said, let me begin.

One day, I will be proud of the way I look. I see pictures of me and see a much thinner Josh. And I can't cite many reasons/excuses why I think I have chunked out. But I decided today to take a different outlook.

I was at the gym running my first mile in months (yes, my knee is very sore. I have ice on it as I type this), and I was thinking to myself. I have gained quite a bit of weight in the past two + years. I have tried several diets, and quick solutions...but none have really worked out for me. I know that I am by no means a chunk-a-lunk. And I know that I still look good. But I am not happy with the current situation of my pant or belly size.

So tonight I propose something a little different. Starting tomorrow I am gonna record everything that I eat, and hold myself accountable for it. I don't think that I eat junk food. Fast food makes me ridiculously sick, so I have never really eaten much of that. But I am sure that I can find areas to improve. At the same time I know myself. I know that I will start this, then get bored of it cause of my terrible attention span. So I am gonna allow you to hold me accountable too.

I have created a new blog for me to record what I eat. I do not expect you to check it on a daily basis, and text me asking why I drank a coke...but I think that making it public just may in fact help to keep me working towards my goal. And I realize that in order for that to work, then I need to be completely honest about it. Which I plan on being.

I think that I will also include what I did as far as exercise too. Might as well make it a daily journal of calorie intake, and outtake.

You can check it out, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment