Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ever And A Day

Yeah. I know. And you prolly know to. I am a clutz. And naturally being that way I have had quite a few injuries through the years. Although, today's injury is not one of those "Josh being Josh" injuries. Nope. Today's injury is somewhat --recurring. For those of you who have known me for several years know that I have had my share of joint...issues. From ankles, to knees. From knees to shoulders. From shoulders to knees...and so on. It just seems like a never-ending problem.

A few months ago Morgan and I decided that we were gonna try to be more active. Which I absolutely LOVE! I love to exercise. So we put together a chart of each day, and what we were gonna do forexercise that day. Our list was amazing! We had running, and swimming, and biking, and hiking, and kayaking, and  a walk-the-dog day! Of all of these exercises, biking was the worst for me. Not that I do not have strong legs or lots of endurance. But that I have TERRIBLE knees! And the fact that I am riding a bike that I got for Christmas about 12 years ago. I love that bike! I really do. But there are a few probkems with it. Mainly the fact that it is incredibly too small for me! Which I believe was the main reason why my knees have started to hurt again.

Morgan and I have started exercising everyday again. We have started to train for a triathalon. Today was run day. I love to run. And if I may brag, I am quite good at running. Since we haven't been too steady with our tri training we have been running 2 laps and then walking 1 lap. And following that pattern until we run the distance we have set. Today however I didn't follow that pattern. Instead I just ran. I ran the whole time. Not because I thought I was cool. Or wanted to show off. But because everytime I would stop, the pain in my knee would just throb! It feels like I am being stabbed my hundreds of little knives in my right knee. It's quite angered at me! Stupid knee!

I need to get back in to the Dr. It seems like I am their best customer...

No comments:

Post a Comment