Friday, September 25, 2009

The Good Times Are Killing Me.

I hate homework. Wait, let me rephrase that. I HATE HOMEWORK! Yes! That was much better!

However, I must say that I have been quite lucky so far.

I am taking online classes at SUU. One of those classes is English 1010. Yeah, I've taken it before. But...sometimes you have to repeat things... My teacher is Samoan. Which I think is rather humerous. I have a Samoan who had to learn English as his second language teaching my college-level English class.

Anyways, last week I had a three-page essay due about me. But specifically about how either a song, tv show or movie has affected my life for a positive change. I chose to write about the song "The Artist In The Ambulance". If you dont know it, then you should download it off of iTunes. It is such a wonderful song. And me being the music nerd that I am thought it was such a great assignment. Writing about me, and one of my favorite songs!

And then today I had another essay due.I wasn't very thrilled about this. I do enjoy writing very much. But I don't particulary like writing when I HAVE to do it. Does that make any sense? But, my attitude changed quickly once I read the article. You see, it was about something else that I am rather fond of. Any guesses? Oh! Come on! Ohk...I'll just tell ya, BASEBALL! And there aren't very many other things that I could ramble on for 3 pages about so easily than baseball. That is why I say I am lucky.

I am begining to like my teacher more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment