Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wow...I gave in.

So.

This is the first blog that I have ever wrote. The first. And to be honest, I am not sure of how many more I will write. But for now, I will assume that there will be many! I find that I get so busy with everything else going on that I forget about things like this. And Facebook. And gmail. And hotmail. And homework...you get the point...

To make this post worth reading I suppose I should put in something interesting. How about this:

I passed my "final" final mock surgery today. I say "final" because it is the second time I have done it. I passed the first with one of the top scores in my class. But apparently my teacher wasn't satisfied with that...or thought that it was some sorta strange fluke that I passed. So, while the rest of my classmates are off doing their internship, I am still in school. But, it will be all done this week! Today's score was even better than the last one. So...a fluke again? Oh well. Maybe someday I will be done.

And I also found out that I missed a mandatory training at Heritage. A training that was so important that no one. Let me repeat that, no one bothered to let me know about it. But since I missed it, I can't work again until I make it up. However, the training won't come up again until the middle-end of October. So now that I have found a good job, I won't be able to work it for another month. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. So now I am applying like a madman for any other job that I can find. Dumb. Thats life though right?

No comments:

Post a Comment