Saturday, November 7, 2009

If I Ever Leave This World Alive

I love Date Night. Its the one night a week that I know no matter what else is going on that Morgan and I are gonna be together. Today we drove down to Washington to go to a corn maze! I bought us tickets last week, but by the time we were able to start date night it was far too late to make it down to Washington for the maze, so we decided to do it this week. We left Cedar at 3:30-ish. It took us an hour to drive down there. We were the only ones there when we got there. I had looked online and knew that they were still open until November 7. So I knew we would be ohk. However there wasn't anyone there. The ticket office was closed. The corn maze had "No Trespassing" signs up. So we were very confused. We parked and I got out to look around. Apparently they didn't open until 5:00. So we decided to just sit and wait the hafl-hour. 5:00 rolled around and still no one. Finally around 5:30 a farm worker came around. I got out and asked him if he knew anything about the corn maze. He looked at me and said; "Ah...I don't know much about anything. I'm just a dumb farm hand." I didn't argue that fact. Eventually I talked him into calling someone to see if we could just go and do the maze. He was able to reach the farm owners, and they said to just let us in for free...which was super convenient since I already paid...

So after an hour of waiting Morgan and I were finally able to go through the maze. We were the only ones there. Which I did like. It was a lot of fun. We didn't get lost at all. I just love being able to spend time with Morgan. She is my favorite, and I love her so so SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment