Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sabotage

Sometimes it seems the world is out to get us. And by the world I mean every time we wanna bike The Jem trail, something seems to go wrong. The first time Morgan went, I had to stay in Cedar to go to the Dr for my knee. The second time that we went there was a race that no one knew about, and they closed the trail. And then today the weather was against us. But, we were determined. And we prevailed.



It was an amazing ride! It turned out that the weather decided that it wasn't angry at us, and the clouds blew over. It was still a little chilly, but bearable. We were having so much fun, and then my bike decided that it was done. It was persuaded of this by a sharp rock. A rock that decided to puncture my front tire. We ended up walking the rest of the trail. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. Maybe next time we will be successful for the entire adventure...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment