Friday, November 13, 2009

This Good Night Is Still Everywhere

Wahoo! I love Christmas! Yeah...I do realize that Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet...but that doesn't mean that I can't be excited for it!

Today Morgan and I went and purchased our Christmas Tree tag! This is something that my family has done everywhere as far back as I can remember. I love it! Why pay outrageous prices for a tree from a lot, or get a fake tree when you can get a tag for $10.00 and cut down your own?! It makes complete sense to me. Besides, then you can really choose the tree that will be right for you! It's always so much fun!

I am not sure where we are gonna go exactly, but that is half the fun! We're gonna have to do some re-arranging to get the tree to fit in the our house, but it will be amazing! I am super excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment