Friday, November 20, 2009

Deadbolt

So...today is Friday. Its not just any friday. Today is Friday, Nov. 20, 2009. It is a special day. Today is the Thrice concert. A concert that I am not able to attend anymore.

Thrice is one of my favorite bands. I have had a ticket since July, and I just found out yesterday that I am going to have to work Saturday morning. The show is in Salt Lake, and I've decided that it wouldn't be worth it to drive up there, and then have to drive right back. So, like a fool I am not able to go to the show.

I guess it is ohk though...I have seen them twice before. But you know, there can never be too much of a good thing, right?

Here is a video of one of my favorite Thrice songs, Deadbolt. This is the acoustic version of the song. It is a delightful song, sure to bring much pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment