Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The River Is Wild

I am tired. I am now one and a half weeks into my internship. I have basically worked 10 hours a day everyday since Monday the 5th. 10 hours a day isn't bad...but 10 hours of standing on my feet all day, doing the same repetitive thing gets long. And boring. But mainly long. Only two more days of Central Processing. Then I am off to Utah Valley Outpatient Center for actual surgeries!

I've also been busy keeping up with all my SUU homework. I need to do a better job...I just get tired. However, I know that if I set aside the time to do it, that I actually would get it down. I am just a procrastinator by heart, and too get at making excuses. It is something that I want to work on.

I am enjoying being with my family. They are very good, caring people. And it is nice to spend more than a few hours with them. I do love them.

I am really missing Morgan. It has been 10 days since I last saw her. I miss everything about her. I miss the way she feels. The way she looks. The way she smells. The way she tastes. The way we could just sit next to her on the couch, and talk. The way I feel when I am next to her. The way I feel when I crawl into bed with her. The way I feel when I kiss her. I just miss her.

I know I will be with her soon. And that makes me happy. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment