Friday, April 30, 2010

Wonder What's Next?

Well that was quick. Two weeks ago I started my first surgical rotation. And today that rotation is over. It went by rather quickly. And let me just say this...I am good. I wish there was a more humble way to say that...but I haven't found that yet.

This was a great experience for me. I was thrown right into it all. And for me, that is the best way for me to learn.

During the past two weeks, I was in on over 35 surgeries. All but two on my own. I had some great help though. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with. They were very caring, and very nice. Not to mention their patience on explaining procedures with me. I really appreciated that.

When everyone found out that today was my last day, they all rushed over to give me a hug, and also their personal information so that I could use them for references. It was a good way to leave. It is nice to know that I am appreciated. And looked up to.

My next rotation is with an Oral Surgeon. I am excited! I think that it will be very helpful for me trying to get into Dental School. I think that I will be able to learn a lot of useful information for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment