Thursday, May 20, 2010

Of Greetings and Goodbyes

I did it! I got the job! WAHOO!

Today as I was on my way to St. George I received a phone call from area code 507. At first I didn't recognize the area code, but I answered it anyways. Good thing I did.

When Morgan and I were in Minnesota earlier this week I interviewed at Immanuel St. Joseph's Hospital in Mankato. I interviewed for either a Surgical Aide or a Surgical Technician. Both jobs have a start pay better than a Surg. Tech in Utah...so either would have been great.

I was very shocked when I was offered the position as a Surg. Tech. I promptly said "YES!" It was quite hard for me to contain my enthusiasm. It really is an answer to prayers.

It will be hard to leave all my family and friends...but I am in desperate need of a job, so I will take it! They want me to start either June 21 or July 12. Depending on when I can get housing. It will be a challenge, but it will be great. I am very very excited to start making money again.

WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment