Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Talk

Well, today was an adventure. Or so I was told.

Possibly the funniest thing happened today when I came home from surgery. You see, usually when I come home I follow this routine:

1. Walk in the house, and put my keys away.
2. Acknowledge that Haylee is there.
3. Find Morgan and give her a hug and a kiss.

That is the routine. But today I thought that I would mix it up a bit. So I walked in and Haylee seemed very happy to see me. So I put my bags down, and pet her for a minute. Then went and smooched Morgan and sat down on the couch. The next thing that I knew Haylee was on my lap. She then proceeded to "talk" to me. She did her little piggy talk for nearly 3 minutes. Morgan and I just looked at her, and back at each other, and back to her. She was very funny. Some days I wish I knew what she was saying. Today would have definitely been one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment