Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reason Is Treason

It seems that every post that I write that has anything to do with my bike is a sad post. Today follows that suit.

Morgan and I have been riding our bikes everyday lately. We have been trying to get at least 10 miles in a day. And really start our triathlon training. So today we decided to take a different path today. It was a really fun ride. About half way into it the road turned into a dirt road. Which is great since we are both riding mountain bikes. But my bike decided to be a jerk again. I was randomly thrown off my bike and directly into the path of Morgan. She maneuvered outta the way and missed running over me. Here are the after-effect pictures.


If that wasn't enough...here is a video of me riding my bike afterwards.


I walked the rest of the way. That is until I was rescued by Morgan. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment