Monday, November 8, 2010

Number Five With A Bullet

This past weekend was different than any I've had recently. Seth and Derek came out from Utah and visited me! It was a lot of fun. Allow me to tell the story of our adventures.

Their flight landed around 4;30 Minnesota time. I picked them up, and we made the drive down to Mankato. After a delicious dinner at Grizzlies we headed to my place.

The next day I gave them a tour of Mankato. Then we headed back up to the Cities. I reserved us a hotel in Bloomington so that we would be close to all the activities in the area. We first headed up to Target Field, home of the Twins. It's such a beautiful stadium. Then I gave them a quick tour of downtown Minneapolis. Next we headed off to The Mall of America. And we were prolly there for a good 3+ hours. Then back to the hotel room for the night.

We woke up early the next morning to make sure that we would be ready for the Minnesota Vikings game! We hit up a McDonald's drive-through for breakfast, then got on the train to take us to the stadium.

It was a very fun game. We all ate some hot dogs, and popcorn. The Vikings pulled off an incredibly lucky win. It was a fun experience, and the first NFL game for all of us.






We came back to Mankato after the game, and just chilled. They left the next afternoon. It was so good to see them. And just be able to be with them. I am happy that they came out. I think that we are gonna have to make this a new tradition.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so lucky! I am glad you had a great time, next time I'm coming!

    ReplyDelete