Saturday, October 30, 2010

Every Penny Fed Car

Well, today is exactly four months since my Tacoma was repossessed by America First. It has been a hard couple of months. Seth and Marissa graciously gave me their scooter before I moved to Minnesota. And I have been riding it around everywhere. In the sun and heat. Also in the rain/snow and freezing cold. Morgan has been great too. When she isn't using her car, she has been very supportive, and has let me borrow it. She has been a great help. But I decided four months was long enough.

That's right. Today I bought a car. Finally! Earlier this week, a co-worker of mine told me about a website called Charity Car Auctions. So I checked it out, and was amazed by how cheap these cars were selling. I bid on two cars. A 2002 Ford Focus, and a 1995 Saturn SC2. It came down to the final minute, but I won the Saturn! Wahoo!

Morgan and I drove up to St. Paul and picked up my car. It is not the world's most beautiful car ever, but I am just happy to have one again. Besides, $359.00 (plus tax and fees) isn't a bad price to own a car again.

I have been really blessed recently. I am very, very grateful. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concern in my behalf. Thank you. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Josh, that looks like a really nice car. I hope it will be good to you. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete