Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Breakthrough

Well, finally I have a place to live! Wahoo!

Today I made my decision. I am not sure why it took me so long to come to this conclusion. I feel really good about it from the beginning. But I suppose that there is no harm in taking some time to make sure things are right.

If you read my last post, then you know I was debating between two places. One that was closer to the hospital. And one that was further away. Today I chose the one that is further away. It is a little more a month, but comes with so many more options. All the utilities are paid for. It is a two bedroom apartment. It comes with a washer and dryer. And a storage shed! Plus, the landlord is super nice. I really like the dude...and I've never met him yet!

With all that said, I am still a little nervous. I have not seen this place with my own eyes yet. I could be really shocked when I get there in 3 weeks. It could be a terribly nasty, dirty, disgusting place. Or it could even be better than I have imagined. I am up for a surprise either way. I feel good about it though. I am sure that everything will work out for the best!

July 5th, 2010 will be my last day in Utah. I am not sure when I will be back. I am excited for this next adventure in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment