Thursday, June 10, 2010

King Nothing

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to work with a new surgery practice. An Orthopedic group. I say "wonderful" but by no means do I actually mean that.

This experience was possibly the worst surgery day of my life. The Doctor (although very knowledgeable) was nothing more than a pom pus jerk. For the 10 + hours I was there all that was talked about was how all the other doctors in Utah were terrible, and had no idea what they were doing. And how he was God's blessing to the world. Or, it was just straight sex talk. With every other word out of his mouth being the infamous f*** word. But it wasn't just him. Once he started, then everyone else seemed to think they could join in. And that's just what they did. Let's just say that it was less than enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment