Sunday, June 6, 2010

How's It Gonna Be

The decision that I thought would come pretty easily has turned out to be much harder than I thought it would be.

Immanuel St. Joseph's Hospital in Mankato, Minnesota wants me to start either June 21, 2010. Or July 12, 2010...all depending on when I am able to get a place to live and start working. I have narrowed my choices down to two. I feel good about both of them. One is quite larger than the other...but is farther away from the Hospital and everything else in town. One of the landlords seems really chill, the other seems rather indifferent to everything but himself. They are both about the same price. One comes with utilities paid, the other does not. One is available now, the other is not available until July 1st. One of them has a floor plan that I can view, the other I am trusting looks good. With no means to go back out to Minnesota to look and decide for myself in person, I am left to those details.

See, it is a hard decision. I need to come to a decision this week. As soon as possible. I think that I have made my mind up...I just am waiting to see if I have made the correct decision. But I don't know if I'll know that until I get there. It's turning out to be more of a leap of faith than I had thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment