Friday, July 30, 2010

All These Things I've Done

Today I had my "working interview" with the Oral Surgery site. I think that it went really well. I was there for 4 1/2 hours. I watched one surgery, then the Dr asked me to come in and assist him on the rest. I did my best. I hope that the two Dr's there saw that I was more than willing to help out. That I am not shy. That I try. That I am social, and try to get to know the people that work there. I can only hope. I would love this job. This is what I want to be doing the rest of my life. I want to graduate from Dental School, and start on an Oral Surgery rotation. I would love it. I can not even begin to describe how badly I want this job!

I also have had interviews for other jobs. A floor sweeper at the hospital. A Pharmacy Tech also at the hospital. A representative at a call center. A dispatcher for a trucking company. And several positions at the Mall.

I have more applications to turn in, and even more places to follow-up with. I am determined. I will get a job. I know it.

2 comments:

  1. I beleive in you Josh, you are very determined and that is a great quality. Love ya... Momma

    ReplyDelete