Sunday, October 3, 2010

Autumn Beds

So Morgan and I decided to take a drive today. A drive with a purpose...to pick apples!

Last night I searched online to find a place that we could go and pick apples. I found a place called Minnesota Harvest. After we woke up and ate some Crunchy OH's cereal, we took off.

I am learning that I don't particulary love the Minnesota roads. We took the main highway outta Mankato, only to find that it was again closed at St Peter. So detour we went. And of course our half-hour drive turned into a 1 1/2 drive. But we finally got there!

It was a lot of fun! We first went to an apple tasting center. I've never eaten so many apples before in my life. But there were some amazingly tasty apples. Then we got our bag, and took off down the path to pick our own apples.

Our 15 pound bag, turned into a 25 pound bag. We have so many apples! I am excited! It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures!


Morgan also blogged about it too. Here!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Sounds and looks like a lot of fun. I love crunchy apples. Your hair looks good too! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete