Thursday, October 7, 2010

U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select, Start

About two years ago I basically stopped going to the gym. A lot of that had to do with my shoulder surgery, and my inability to work-out...and a lot of that had to do with me being a little lazy. Honestly.

Today I got a new gym membership. With the same company that I had in Utah. I am desperately in need of it too. I have prolly gained about 45 + pounds within the past two years. It would be good for me to go anyways. I love to workout. I love to run, and lift. It is relaxing for me. And I have noticed that when I have to pay for a membership to a gym, that I do go more often. So I am hoping the past will still prove that theory.

I have set a goal to go four days a week to start. It really shouldn't be that hard of a thing either considering I ride my scooter past the gym everyday to work. I will just need to pack clothes and workout. I need to do this. I do.

1 comment: