Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Party Song

Today was a fun day. It was a very busy day. But a wonderful day.

Morgan and I woke up this morning, bright and early. We began our day spray painting serving trays. Then committing highway-robbery at a thrift store. Then decorating. Then baking. Then arranging.

Then partying.

We celebrated Morgan's 26th birthday today. It was a lot of fun. Morgan has been working on her "Alice in Wonderland" dress for quite some time now. And I must say, she has done an amazing job. I am very impressed. I dressed up as Hamish. Alice's beau of some sorts. It was a last minute costume, but worked alright. A few other people dressed up as well, and that made it super fun.

It was prolly the best party that I have been to in a long time. We made all sorts of themed treats, and drinks. Morgan has posted pictures from the party, here! I would highly encourage you to view them.

Next we are gonna throw a Harry Potter party in honor of the new movie. I think I am gonna dress up as Hagrid. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures, good job on preparing all of the food Josh, You are very creative and talented! Derek said that you and he would make fun of the people who would dress up to go to movies. I guess you've changed. So if you want to be Hagrid, that would be fun. Momma

    ReplyDelete