Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Date With Destiny

It's Spring Break! Wahoo!

I will be honest. It hasn't really seemed like Spring Break though. I imagine that has a lot to do with the fact that I am only in school two days of the week, and that most of my classes are online, and I've basically been on spring break with those classes since they started...Whoops.

Morgan and I had initially planned on going to Page Arizona and hiking "The Wave" over Spring Break, but those plans changed when she learned that Minnesota State wanted her to come and audition for them in person. That is a wonderful reason to postpone those plans. I unfortunately was not able to produce the funds necessary to accompany her on this trip. Which made me sad, but it was ohk. I know that she will do amazing! Because she IS amazing!

So instead of traveling with my Love, I talked with Ernie, and he is just going to work me more. Something that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment