Friday, March 26, 2010

The Distance

I just wanted to say "thanks" to those of you who do read my blog. I have found that writing it keeps me better organized, and focused. So I am enjoying it. If you haven't noticed, I have started another blog here. It is a goal blog. I have set 101 goals that I would like to accomplish in the next 1001 days.

If you just took the link and looked then I am sure that you have noticed I do not have my entire 101 goals yet. I had hoped to be working toward finishing them, but in all fairness I haven't started because I do not have all 101. So I am taking suggestions. I would appreciate any ideas that you may have to help me finish off my 101 goals. I do understand that this should be a personal thing. But, I think that I have racked my brain as far as I can. So, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment