Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Start Of Something

I am so so so happy! Today Morgan received a very important email. An email from a university.

I will be honest. I cheated.

Morgan called me. She texted me. But I was sleeping. I didn't wanna get out of bed at all this morning. When I finally did I found my phone and saw that Morgan tried to get me. I naturally assumed what it was for. I tried calling her back. I tried texting her. But I didn't get a response. So, I decided to do a quick check on her email. I logged on. Then I fought it. I didn't wanna ruin the chance for Morgan to tell me. So I waited. The longer I waited, the harder it became. So finally I decided to look...

MORGAN WAS ACCEPTED INTO A MASTERS OF FINE ARTS WITH AN EMPHASIS IN MUSICAL THEATRE FROM MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY, MANKATO!

I am super happy for her! This is what she wanted, and what she deserved. Morgan, The Master. I do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment